Our Digital Workspace is designed for businesses with staff and a workforce to allow them to coordinate and work remotely or anywhere accessing the Internet. A Digital Workspace is more than just about shared content. It has a number of tools and features that can help support the operations of your organization. Ideally suited for businesses with more than 30 staff members and that operate from more than one office across the globe or have remote and travelling staff.
Base: Monthly Subscription
$500 per month
In addition to the Portal Platform features, the Digital Workspace provides the functionality to support internal users or personnel.
In the context of a Digital Workspace, a Base: Monthly Subscription would include the following:
- Contributors can add articles, news, announcements, blogs, discussions and various types of User Generated Content.
- Sub Portals for divisions, departments, teams and projects that support your organizational structure.
- A File and Document Management System, Media Library and Photo Gallery to support shared and private file storage.
- Various tools such as Contacts, Calendar Events, Reminders and Notes and more for private and shared information.
- Tools for supporting business processes such as an Application Desktop for modular and custom applications, Forms for workflow processeses.
- A Knowledge Base that can be used for Help, Tutorials and Policy Library for policies and Standard Operating Procedures for staff.
- An E-Learning platform for orientation and skills development and training.
Extended: Managed Services
$525 per month
In addition to the base subscription, our Extended: Managed Services includes additional services to help manage your website.
In the context of a Digital Workspace, Extended: Managed Services could involve the following:
- Assist with Content Moderation and Administration.
- Assist with systems administration and configuration of your Digital Workspace ToolSet and other features.
Advanced: Custom Support
$550 per month
With Advanced: Custom Support, you get all the above benefits and additional ongoing customization services.
In the context of a Digital Workspace, Advanced: Custom Support could involve the following:
- Tailor and customize your Forms and Applications for your business.
- Support and implement ongoing change requests and customizations to features where applicable.
Third Party Services
Depending on Volume Transactions
Third party services are usually billed on a per transaction basis and could include bulk transactions for email and SMS notifications as well integrating features or micro-services.
In the context of a Digital Workspace, Third Party Services could involve the following:
- Additional Storage or extended File Storage.
- Large volume Transaction fees Bulk Email and Bulk SMS for notifications of campaigns and events.
You can scale your "IT as a Service" platform to enterprise level capacity and capability
As your organization or community grows, your storage and other service costs may increase. You can upgrade your platform to scale and reduce your 3rd party and per user costs. The platform options provide increased dedicated resources, security and systems administration. In addition, you will need robust middleware for more complex systems integration and process automation. These platform options will help reduce the cost of your IT and make use of your digital portal as more dedicated IT platform and Business or Enterprise Cloud.
You can choose to upgrade your platform:
- Domain Platform - Free: you start off with a domain platform that is free and utilizes shared services.
- StartUp Platform at $500 per month: for startups that require test and production environments.
- Business Platform at $1500 per month: for businesses with more than 30 staff members, the business platform is more dedicated, secure and performance tuned to scale.
- Enterprise Platform at $3000 per month: for larger enterprises with many companies or lines of business. Dedicated IT middleware for systems integration, automated processing and data warehousing. Unlimited user accounts and portal domains.
Job Estimation and Quotation Required
Jobs include any work or change that requires more than a day or two and requires a cycle of analysis, design, implementation and testing. These are estimated and quoted on separately as jobs.
In the context of a Digital Workspace, a Job could involve the following:
- Analyse, design, develop and implement custom Business Processes requiring Forms, Documents, Transactions and Reports for your operational needs.
- Design feature rich and custom User Experience on your Digital Workspace Tools.
Project Plan and Budget Required
Projects and programs (with sub projects) involves substantial work that may take months to implement or transition into operational change. The work is undertaken after a plan and budget is agreed upon.
For the Digital Workspace, it is recommended that you should have at least a project budget to facilitate an initial period for analysis, research, design and development. Speak to us about your requirements and we can advise you on a strategy, plan and budget.
In the context of a Digital Workspace, a Project could include the following:
- If you have major set of custom Business Requirements and Operational Functionality that requires a number of inter-dependant activities and feature builds.
- Content and Events Campaigns that involve substantial design and work to be done.
- Business Process Automation involves analysis, documentation, systems integration, re-design, configuration and change management and should be considered a program or project to establish standard operational procedures aligned to policy, governance and strategy.
Migration Plan and Budget Required
You are not locked in. If you decide to migrate or move to another platform, speak to us about a migration and transition plan which we can help facilitate.
Submit a Contact Request to chat to us about your requirements and to structure a solution plan that best fits your needs.