Any systems development project or initiative is capital and operational intensive with associated risks. We provide a unique service and platform for assisting entrepreneurs, startups and businesses to develop a revenue generating solution. The cost of a development project can involve a team of resources that can cost over $15000 per month, let alone the cost of infrastructure, equipment and other overheads. We can reduce this cost and partner more strategically to reduce the risks.
Solution Development includes an environment for developing modular systems. We are a comprehensive technical partner for your solutions and can scale as needed.
Base: Monthly Subscription
$3500 per month
In addition to the Portal, Business and Enterprise Platform features, the Solution Development provides the functionality to support ongoing solution development requirements.
In the context of Solution Development, a Base: Monthly Subscription would include the following:
- A development environment for ongoing incremental and iterative changes and testing.
- A comprehensive set of technical support services for the Application Development Life Cycle.
- Facilitation of DevOps with Continous Integration and using an Agile product or project team approach.
Extended: Managed Services
$4000 per month
In addition to the base subscription, our Extended: Managed Services includes additional services to help manage your website.
In the context of Solution Development, Extended: Managed Services could involve the following:
- Assist with Project Management including Solution Development Administration and Monitoring.
- Assist with Technical Development Resources of your Solution Development and other features.
Advanced: Custom Support
$4500 per month
With Advanced: Custom Support, we get all the above benefits and additional ongoing customization services.
In the context of Solution Development, Advanced: Custom Support could involve the following:
- Tailor and customize your Software Modules and Assets, Data and Processes and Rules and Features and Functionality for your solution requirements.
- Support and implement ongoing change requests and customizations to features where applicable.
Third Party Services
Depending on Volume Transactions
Third party services are usually billed on a per transaction basis and could include bulk transactions for email and SMS notifications as well integrating features or micro-services.
In the context of Solution Development, Third Party Services could involve the following:
- Additional Storage and Maintenance of large volume Data Repositories and Transaction Logs.
- Additional Storage or extended File Storage.
- Large volume Transaction fees Bulk Email and Bulk SMS for notifications of campaigns and events.
Job Estimation and Quotation Required
Jobs include any work or change that requires more than a day or two and requires a cycle of analysis, design, implementation and testing. These are estimated and quoted on separately as jobs.
In the context of Solution Development, a Job could involve the following:
- Analyse, design, develop and implement custom Business Processes requiring Forms, Documents, Transactions and Reports for your operational needs.
- Design feature rich and custom Management Systems of your Project and Operational Management Tools including improved exception management, auditability and controls.
Project Plan and Budget Required
Projects and programs (with sub projects) involves substantial work that may take months to implement or transition into operational change. The work is undertaken after a plan and budget is agreed upon.
For the Solution Development, it is recommended that you should have a project budget to facilitate an initial period for analysis, research, design and development. Speak to use about your requirements and we can advise you on a strategy, plan and budget.
In the context of Solution Development, a Project could include the following:
- If you have a major set of custom Business Requirements and Operational Functionality that requires a number of inter-dependant activities and feature builds.
- Systems Analysis and Requirement Specification that involve substantial design and work to be done.
Migration Plan and Budget Required
You are not locked in. If you decide to migrate or move to another platform, speak to us about a migration and transition plan which we can help facilitate.
Submit a Contact Request to chat to us about your requirements and to structure a solution plan that best fits your needs.