Our Staff Intranet is designed for businesses with a staff and workforce to allow them to coordinate and work remotely or anywhere accessing the Internet. An intranet is more than just about shared content but has a number of tools and features that can help support the operations of your organization. Ideally suited for businesses with more than a staff of 30 and those that operate more than one office across the country or have remote and travelling staff.
Base: Monthly Subscription
$500 per month
In addition to the Portal Platform features, the Staff Intranet provides the functionality to support internal users or personnel.
In the context of a Staff Intranet, a Base: Monthly Subscription would include the following:
- Contributors can add articles, news, announcements, blogs, discussions and various types of User Generated Content.
- Sub Portals for divisions, departments, teams and projects that support your organizational structure.
- A File and Document Management System, Media Library and Photo Gallery to support shared and private file storage.
- Various tools such as Contacts, Calendar Events, Reminders and Notes and more for private and shared information.
- Tools for supporting business processes such as an Application Desktop for modular and custom applications, Forms for workflow processeses.
- A Knowledge Base that can be used for Help, Tutorials and Policy Library for policies and Standard Operating Procedures for staff.
- An E-Learning platform for orientation and skills development and training.
Extended: Managed Services
$750 per month
In addition to the base subscription, our Extended: Managed Services includes additional services to help manage your website.
In the context of a Staff Intranet, Extended: Managed Services could involve the following:
- Assist with Content Moderation and Administration.
- Assist with systems administration and configuration of your Staff Intranet ToolSet and other features.
Advanced: Custom Support
$1000 per month
With Advanced: Custom Support, we get all the above benefits and additional ongoing customization services.
In the context of a Staff Intranet, Advanced: Custom Support could involve the following:
- Tailor and customize your Forms and Applications for your business.
- Support and implement ongoing change requests and customizations to features where applicable.
Third Party Services
Depending on Volume Transactions
Third party services are usually billed on a per transaction basis and could include bulk transactions for email and SMS notifications as well integrating features or micro-services.
In the context of a Staff Intranet, Third Party Services could involve the following:
- Additional Storage or extended File Storage.
- Large volume Transaction fees Bulk Email and Bulk SMS for notifications of campaigns and events.
Job Estimation and Quotation Required
Jobs include any work or change that requires more than a day or two and requires a cycle of analysis, design, implementation and testing. These are estimated and quoted on separately as jobs.
In the context of a Staff Intranet, a Job could involve the following:
- Analyse, design, develop and implement custom Business Processes requiring Forms, Documents, Transactions and Reports for your operational needs.
- Design feature rich and custom User Experience on your Staff Intranet Tools.
Project Plan and Budget Required
Projects and programs (with sub projects) involves substantial work that may take months to implement or transition into operational change. The work is undertaken after a plan and budget is agreed upon.
For the Staff Intranet, it is recommended that you should have at least a project budget to facilitate an initial period for analysis, research, design and development. Speak to use about your requirements and we can advise you on a strategy, plan and budget.
In the context of a Staff Intranet, a Project could include the following:
- If you have a major set of custom Business Requirements and Operational Functionality that requires a number of inter-dependant activities and feature builds.
- Content and Events Campaigns that involve substantial design and work to be done.
Migration Plan and Budget Required
You are not locked in. If you decide to migrate or move to another platform, speak to us about a migration and transition plan which we can help facilitate.
Submit a Contact Request to chat to us about your requirements and to structure a solution plan that best fits your needs.