Our Systems Integration platform is an upgraded enterprise system that includes all the Portal and Business Platform features. This platform supports integration with 3rd party, external and back office business systems such as Accounting, Payroll and ERP packages you may be using. We can reduce this cost significantly of building integration across your medium to large enterprise or as your business requirements scale to need it. Systems integration and its associated costs increases with scale and our platform can be used to reduce this cost significantly.
Systems Integration includes a middleware for systems to systems integration. Or platform is designed to leverage various legacy and modern forms of integration from file transfer to web services. You can also leverage best practices associated with Service Orientated Architecture and Design. We can support a hybrid approach of integrating micro-services along with the benefits of monoliths and centralized data interchange.
Base: Monthly Subscription
$3500 per month
In addition to the Business Platform features, the Systems Integration provides the functionality to support automated processes.
In the context of Systems Integration, a Base: Monthly Subscription would include the following:
- Integrating File Data Sources such as files and Excel spreadsheets to back end systems.
- System to system integration via Web Services and Application Program Interfaces (APIs).
- Facilitating the Extract, Transformation and Load (ETL) processes between Multiple Data Repositories and Data Warehouses.
- Support Bulk Data Uploading in the format and standards of Enterprise Resource Planning, Human Resource and Financial and Accounting software packages.
- Provide a Middleware for Data Interchange and Transaction Processing with custom rules using a Rules Engine.
- Provide a Metadata Management and Configuration Management services and support to be more responsive to change while maintaining stability of systems.
- Facilitate Systems Administration and Management using Monitoring and Reporting Tools with Exception Reporting and Management.
Extended: Managed Services
$4000 per month
In addition to the base subscription, our Extended: Managed Services includes additional services to help manage your website.
In the context of Systems Integration, Extended: Managed Services could involve the following:
- Assist with Integration Management including Systems Integration Administration and Monitoring.
- Assist with Systems Administration and Configuration of your Systems Integration and other features.
Advanced: Custom Support
$4500 per month
With Advanced: Custom Support, we get all the above benefits and additional ongoing customization services.
In the context of Systems Integration, Advanced: Custom Support could involve the following:
- Tailor and customize your Systems Integration, Data and Processes and Rules and Events and Applications for your business.
- Support and implement ongoing change requests and customizations to features where applicable.
Third Party Services
Depending on Volume Transactions
Third party services are usually billed on a per transaction basis and could include bulk transactions for email and SMS notifications as well integrating features or micro-services.
In the context of Systems Integration, Third Party Services could involve the following:
- Additional Storage and Maintenance of large volume Data Repositories and Transaction Logs.
- Additional Storage or extended File Storage.
- Large volume Transaction fees Bulk Email and Bulk SMS for notifications of campaigns and events.
Job Estimation and Quotation Required
Jobs include any work or change that requires more than a day or two and requires a cycle of analysis, design, implementation and testing. These are estimated and quoted on separately as jobs.
In the context of Systems Integration, a Job could involve the following:
- Analyse, design, develop and implement custom Business Processes requiring Forms, Documents, Transactions and Reports for your operational needs.
- Design feature rich and custom Management Systems of your Systems Integration Tools including improved exception management, auditability and controls.
Project Plan and Budget Required
Projects and programs (with sub projects) involves substantial work that may take months to implement or transition into operational change. The work is undertaken after a plan and budget is agreed upon.
For the Systems Integration, it is recommended that you should have a project budget to facilitate an initial period for analysis, research, design and development. Speak to use about your requirements and we can advise you on a strategy, plan and budget.
In the context of Systems Integration, a Project could include the following:
- If you have a major set of custom Business Requirements and Operational Functionality that requires a number of inter-dependant activities and feature builds.
- Systems Modelling and Requirement Specification that involve substantial design and work to be done.
Migration Plan and Budget Required
You are not locked in. If you decide to migrate or move to another platform, speak to us about a migration and transition plan which we can help facilitate.
Submit a Contact Request to chat to us about your requirements and to structure a solution plan that best fits your needs.